Thursday, December 18, 2008

Odin & Me at Whidbey Show


Odin & Me at Whidbey Show, originally uploaded by IdaWW.

Finally got the pictures I wanted from the pro photographer ordered. Here is one of the them. I really like the way Odin looks at the camera, and you can see the awesome braids M. made for me (yeah, I still need practice. Mine came out in the first test).

I look a little concened, and yes, I am hunched a little forward (but, really, you should have seen the other pics :P).

I do ride in jods, yes, I didn't own tlal boots, and it is actually legal. Now it is legal to ride in halfchaps through First Level, which I think is great. I have brought boots though, still waiting to break them in.

btw, we scored between 59 and 62%, and got some second and forth places, I was happy.

2 comments:

Christine said...

Lovely pic - thanks for sharing! And congrats on your placings :D

Jill Wiswall said...

Wow, great picture!! You guys look great :) Good for you for showing (I'm still too nervous)