Monday, December 3, 2007

Saturday Lesson

Had a lesson on Saturday which was not a longe lesson. It was fun to feel how much more secure I feel in the saddle, it is making such a big difference. He still pulls me forward a bit when he is on the forhand, but I can feel when my body is doing the wrong thing so much faster.

L. rode him Friday, and Saturday morning there was light dusting of snow all over. That made it a good day to ride him, since he was nicely forward and fresh, and he also wasn't too hard to get some bit acceptance out of, since I have completely forgotten how to put him together, of course.

It felt really nice to feel the progress in my seat though. Still have ways to go, but it is moving forward. I can't wait for the shows this spring, though, hopefully it will be fun to show, and my position and aids will make me ready :).

No comments: