Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My name is Odin...

... and I'm really bored. My rider only does longe lessons, so I'm trotting in circles again and again. I might as well be falling asleep. And it is kind of tiring as well. Then I don't get that much food, so I am so starving all the time. Starving I tell you *kick door*. No, I should just be outside rolling in the mud all the time. Mmmm mud... But, no *paw, stomp* I have to work. In circles!
I guess it is OK when I get carrots and apples and treats, but I really don't get enough. Longing all the time, remember!

[yep, I am still getting longed. L. says she wants me to trot and canter with no stirrups and no holding on to the bucking strap. It is moving forward a lot, it is so helpful. I'm insanely thankful that Odin is such a good boy for this. ]

No comments: