Thursday, November 15, 2007

No riding :(

So, Sunday I went riding and was looking forward to see if all my lunge lessons had a noticeable effect. However, after 15 min of riding, I did a trot-canter transition that somehow tweaked my back, and I was in quite a bit of pain. So Monday and Tuesday I spend on my couch, and L. was riding Odin. I passed on a lesson on Wednesday as well, even though I could sit up.
So I am waiting until Saturday to ride again, hopefully my back will be good at that point.

I also need to note to myself, last week Odin had a bit of thrush, but it got quickly fixed by using a formaldehyde solution for 4 days.

2 comments:

Suzie said...

Formaldehyde is great stuff! Cures thrush brilliantly. Shame it's also illegal in the UK! ;)

Maat said...

really it is? It is probably illegal in Danmark too, which I why I don't think I remember people using it... I just asked L. what I should buy, and she said; 'here, use my stuff'.(Another reason I love my barn and trainer - fix the horses ASAP!).